Our District 5 year plan is a year old and has been updated with some new lines of activities to keep it up to date. You can read about the 5 year plan here and District Scout Leaders can download a copy of the 5 year plan in Excel format here.
The updates include:
- Reviewing how the popular badge tracker On-line Scout Manager (OSM) can be integrated into planning Section activities along with developing “OSM Champions”;
- Undertaking a new “quality programme checker” across all groups in the District to see what progress has been made over the last 12 months;
- How new on-line resources at national level should link into our 5 year plan target to increase the number of young people earning the top awards;
- Establishing a media team;
- Further developing the sharing of ideas and activities across the District.
If you think that you have skills to help develop Scouting within local Groups or across the District, we would be pleased to hear from you. Contact us via our Volunteer with us page – click here